Join us Thursday, May 26, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. ET for this Plant Services CMMS and Asset Management Software webinar featuring expert analysts and maintenance professionals, and highlighting how companies use CMMS and asset management software to create more efficient maintenance planning. This webinar will identify best practice and demonstrate the software companies are using to make better-informed maintenance decisions.
On May 26, 2011, we will also discuss:
- Optimized management of physical assets through PAS 55 Compliance
- The role of I.T. in enabling adoption and proof of PAS 55 Compliance
- Mike Bacidore, Editor-in-Chief, Plant Services
- David Berger, Certified Management Consultant, Director of Western Management Consultants of Ontario
- Michael Blalock, Global Industry Director for Energy and Utilities, IFS