Energy Matters, the quarterly newsletter for the U.S. Department of Energy’s Industrial Technologies Program (ITP), provides in-depth articles to help industry’s professionals save energy, reduce costs and increase productivity.
The Summer 2010 issue’s features include:
- Harrison Steel Leverages DOE and EPA Programs to Maximize Energy Efficiency Efforts
- ITP Brings Together Industrial Stakeholders at Gulf Coast Industrial Energy Efficiency Forum
- Alabama Jump Starts Its Save Energy Now Program and a New E3 Initiative by Leveraging Federal Grants
- ITP’s Industrial Assessment Center Program
In addition to its international updates, funding resources, training opportunities, and the “Look for Us…” ITP calendar, this issue also includes the following topics:
- Success in Industry
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Alexandria Extrusion Co.
- States and Utilities Corner
- Assessment-to-Implementation Best Practices Workshop
- Southeast Plants and SEP
- Tools of the Trade
- DC Energy Profiler Tool Suite
- Research and Development
- Server Technology
- Markets and Trends
- Toward a Carbon Economy
- Ask the Energy Expert
- SEP at Dow