Get the latest compressed air system design information with Kaesers free eight-page guide, Designing Your Compressed Air System. This revised, four-color publication takes you step-by-step through the process of determining and creating compressed air systems.
Achieving top performance at the lowest operating cost and building a reliable supply of clean, dry air at a consistent pressure requires thorough system planning. This guide addresses issues such as:
- What is your compressed air demand?
- What are your pressure requirements?
- How much storage do you need?
- How to determine the best distribution system?
- What are some important layout considerations?
Updated with industry trends in air system management and controls, the guide still includes engineering references such as the "Compressed Air Glossary," "Rules of Thumb" and "Conversion Formulas."
For more information, call (800) 777-7873 or visit www.kaeser.com.