IRIS Power and ADWEL International have combined forces to better serve a broad spectrum of the global electrical testing & measurement market. Through merging the IRIS leadership in Partial Discharge Analysis (PDA) testing with the ADWEL expertise in Stator Core testing of generators & motors, clients will now have direct access to the widest selection of on-line and off-line insulation, stator core and T&D testing products and services in the electric power industry.
The broad range of test equipment & services now available for condition monitoring and testing of Rotating Machines (i.e. generators and large motors) includes the following:
- Partial Discharge Analysis (PDA)
- Electromagnetic Core Imperfection Detector (EL CID)
- Wedge Tightness Detection
- Current Signature Analysis
- Motor and Generator Rotor Flux Monitoring
- DC Ramp Insulation Tester
Test equipment available for the Transmission & Distribution industry includes the following:
- Winding Resistance Tester
- Contact Resistance Tester
- Current Transformer Tester
- Transformer Ratiometer
The combined company will trade as IRIS Power LP.