PdM: Redefining maintenance roles
Predictive maintenance is not only reshaping maintenance processes and priorities – it’s also redefining maintenance roles and how teams communicate.
Predictive maintenance is not only reshaping maintenance processes and priorities – it’s also redefining maintenance roles and how teams communicate. Human observation and interaction is more valuable than ever. Early PdM tools were stand-alone, built to serve a specific purpose, but new technologies offer opportunities for data sharing that support more robust performance. They meet the need to reach beyond organizational confines for new points of view.
- Unlock Your PdM Potential: Data sharing and collaborations are bringing new life to predictive maintenance while delivering greater reliability plans.
- Shaft and Pulley Alignment: Sweat the small stuff to improve machine operating life.
- Oil Analysis Delivers Pump Reliability: Take an integrated approach to oil and vibration analysis to help predict problems with lubricant cleanliness.
- 8 Reasons Manufacturing Facilities Can Benefit From Predictive Maintenance: PdM is giving manufacturers a more efficient, data-driven method for managing routine equipment maintenance.
- Lay a Strong Foundation: Combine known rules with machine learning for better maintenance decision-making.