Need help? Who doesn’t? Resources are streamlined these days, and everyone could use some expert advice every now and then.
How do I know this? For starters, because you’ve told me in our reader surveys. You want an expert resource that answers your maintenance and reliability questions.
Your wish is granted. Long live Jambi.
|Mike Bacidore has been an integral part of the Putman Media editorial team since 2007, when he was managing editor of Control Design magazine. Previously, he was editorial director at Hughes Communications and a portfolio manager of the human resources and labor law areas at Wolters Kluwer. Bacidore holds a BA from the University of Illinois and an MBA from Lake Forest Graduate School of Management. He is an award-winning columnist, earning a Gold Regional Award and a Silver National Award from the American Society of Business Publication Editors. He may be reached at 630-467-1300 ext. 444 or email@example.com or check out his Google+ profile.
|Subscribe to the From the Editor RSS feed|
We’ve assembled a panel of experts to answer your questions on all topics related to production optimization and equipment maintenance and reliability. Here’s the lineup.
- Asset Management Software, David Berger, P.Eng., contributing editor at Plant Services and partner at Western Management Consultants
- Compressed Air Systems, Ron Marshall, CET, CEM, industrial systems officer at Manitoba Hydro and project development and marketing committee of Compressed Air Challenge
- Control Systems, Jeremy Pollard, CET, private consultant, designer, and code writer, and publisher of The Software User Online
- Electrical Systems, Joseph Weigel, owner of Electrical Safety Works, member of NFPA and IEE, with more than 40 years of experience with electrical distribution equipment, and an expert on electrical workplace safety
- Facilities Management, J. Stanton McGroarty, CMRP, CMfgE, senior technical editor, Plant Services
- Industrial Networks, Larry O’Brien, global marketing manager of Fieldbus Foundation and former research director for process automation at ARC Advisory Group
- Industrial Safety, Patrick Ostrenga, founder of Occupational Safety and Health Auditing, Compliance Assistance Services, and board member for the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, College of Education, Department of Occupational & Environmental Safety and Health
- Energy Efficiency, Bill Holmes, founder of Holmes Energy and recipient of the Dept. of Energy Award for Energy Innovation
- Predictive Maintenance, J. Stanton McGroarty, CMRP, CMfgE, senior technical editor, Plant Services
- Process Management, Lean, and Six Sigma, Ron Hanners, owner, Worldwide Consulting Group
- Pumps and Oil Mist Lubrication, Heinz Bloch, mechanical engineering consultant and author who holds seven patents on high-speed machinery improvements
That’s a pretty stellar bunch of industry power hitters at your command. And we’re just getting started. There’s more to come. You’ll soon have access to experts on plant personnel; process heating and cooling; HVAC; material handling; motors, drives, and power transmission; and training.
All you have to do is go to www.plantservices.com/experts and pose a question to the appropriate expert. An answer will be posted as soon as possible, and you’ll be on the road to maintenance and reliability optimization. It’s that easy. Don’t thank me. Thank our experts.