Home » How new low-power solenoid valve technology changes rules of the game
How new low-power solenoid valve technology changes rules of the game
A new generation of even lower-power valves is changing the rules of the power consumption game in chemical processing. This white paper taps the expertise of leading valve manufacturers to explore issues such as integration, clogging, point-to-point savings, networking and remote operation. Designers and users must carefully consider these issues, plus relevant industry standards, before selecting the right valve for a chemical processing application.
- Is an energy-wasting data center draining your bottom line?
- Reliability and the Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Automation and the Smart Grid: Energy management today
- Energy Efficiency - The Other Alternative Fuel
- Early warning: Matrikon partners with Meridian Energy to develop the Predictive Asset Management (PAM) system
- More White Papers ...
- Assured Automation's J Series Solenoid Valve is a pilot assist design offering high flow rate with minimal pressure loss
- Eaton's Power Xpert Software version 2.0 simplifies power system management
- Dwyer Instruments' 110 VAC two-way guide-type SSV Series Solenoid Valves are available in brass or stainless steel
- Staco Energy Products' FLU-10S 10kva three-phase uninterruptible power supply provides computer-grade power quality at a reduced price
- Staco Energy Products' FirstLine P is a parallelable three-phase uninterruptible power supply
- More Products ...
- Electric Power Research Institute paper analyzes energy storage applications
- The world can be powered by alternative energy, using today's technology, in 20-40 years
- CPS Energy and Denton Municipal Electric receive Public Power Wind Award
- Sessions educate electrical contractors, facility managers and building owners on how best to lower energy costs with green technologies
- Reporting on the future of manufacturing
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers