Home » Key considerations for selecting an arc flash relay
Key considerations for selecting an arc flash relay
Arc flash relays are an effective defense against dangerous arc flash events, and the decision to include such a relay in a design is an easy one. Less easy, however, is selecting the optimal relay for an application. This white paper covers key points of arc flash relay technology so that specifying engineers, OEM designers and end users can make an informed selection decision.
- Arc-Flash Analysis — Utility System Parameters Critical for Accurate PPE
- Understanding and reducing arc flash hazards
- PEARL standards bring safety and reliability to secondary electrical distribution channels
- Advances in low-voltage motor control center (MCC) technology help reduce arc flash hazards and minimize risks
- Ten ways to design safety and customer value into your product's electrical panel
- More White Papers ...
- Grace Engineered Products' VoltageVision R-1VH/R1VL Medium Voltage Indicator increases electrical safety
- Grace Engineered Products' Active GracePort Ethernet switch was designed with electrical safety in mind
- Flir's IRW-Series infrared inspection windows are designed to lower the hazards of electrical shock and arc flash
- Rockwell's Allen-Bradley Centerline 2100 MCC with ArcShield provides personnel safety and arc flash protection
- Littelfuse's PGR-8800 Arc-Flash Relay can detect two different conditions related to an arc flash
- More Products ...
- Electrical-themed e-newsletter is designed for time-challenged maintenance professionals
- PEARL Electrical Safety and Reliability Conference and Exhibition offers hands-on training
- Electrical Safety Foundation International awarded Fire Prevention and Safety Grant
- Seminars target improving plant safety and reducing arc flash hazards
- Electrical service helps facility managers implement electrical safety best practices
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers