Home » Foundations for successful EAM implementation
Foundations for successful EAM implementation
Oftentimes the decision to implement an enterprise asset management (EAM) solution comes as the result of a reliability initiative. Although the philosophies and strategies of these initiatives vary, often the desired results are much the same. TPM, RCM, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc. all seek improvement for the organization as a whole. Most maintenance philosophies depend on measurements in order to gain control of processes.
- Enabling the Reliability Centered Maintenance Process
- Asset Management | Supporting lean manufacturing principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management | Plant Services
- Measuring the true value of maintenance activities
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- Asset Management for the life sciences industry
- More White Papers ...
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- The Ventyx Asset Suite 7.0 provides enterprise asset management functionality
- AssetPoint's TabWare Express enterprise asset management solution is offered on a per-user, monthly fee basis
- Avantis adds enhancements to enterprise asset management system
- Emerson Process Management's AMS Suite: Asset Performance Management combines predictive intelligence with asset reliability information
- More Products ...
- Enterprise asset management and field service management market expected to grow
- Special Report: How CMMS/EAM packages are meeting today's maintenance and asset management challenges
- Integrating ERP and EAM
- ABB acquires Mincom to expand enterprise software business
- Webcast: Use CMMS and asset management software to improve maintenance planning
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers