Home » Usability as a selection criteria for EAM
Usability as a selection criteria for EAM
In selecting EAM software, usability ought to be a major criteria. Lacking usability, technician time is wasted during data entry, and executives cannot get data to make good decisions. IFS EAM expert Mike Auer offers tips to evaluate EAM products for usability and argues for taking usability seriously during selection.
- CMMS and EAM rise to the cloud
- CMMS/EAM review analyzes available software packages and major trends in detail
- Improved uptime and visibility drive plants' EAM initiatives
- Hard-Hat How-To: CMMS/EAM Software Review
- Wheelabrator Technologies chooses the ideal CMMS/EAM application to improve maintenance cost-efficiency
- More Articles ...
- Understanding the Real Risk For Asset Intensive Industries
- Planning and developing effective emergency mass notification strategies for hazardous industrial applications in the post 9/11 era
- 16 epic fails in MRO master data management
- CMMS | IFS Asset Data Management | Plant Services
- Measuring the true value of maintenance activities
- More White Papers ...
- IFS Applications 8 offers functionality for modern service and asset management
- AssetPoint's TabWare Express CMMS/EAM software solution is integrated with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, SL and AX
- EPAC Software Technologies' Maintenance Performance Index provides a composite index for measuring overall maintenance performance
- Thinkage's MainBoss Advanced maintenance management software runs on Windows systems
- Realization Technologies' Concerto 5.6 enterprise software system offers performance and process metrics
- More Products ...
- Businesses at risk due to poor asset integrity management technology
- Special Report: CMMS and EAM software branches out
- ABB acquires Mincom to expand enterprise software business
- Special Report: How CMMS/EAM packages are meeting today's maintenance and asset management challenges
- 30 years of asset management software in one webinar
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers