Home » BMW doubles output of its Landfill Gas-to-Energy project
BMW doubles output of its Landfill Gas-to-Energy project
BMW, the German automobile maker, has taken an innovative approach to going green. BMW’s manufacturing plant located in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has recently purchased two Cameron TA2040G centrifugal compressors as part of its Landfill Gas-to-Energy project. The TA2040G is a high pressure centrifugal compressor that Cameron has designed specifically for landfill gas applications.
- How to reduce compressed air consumption in drying and blow-off applications
- Review of how reducing air system pressure influences compressor power
- Clean Compressed Air
- Control and condition monitoring of reciprocating compressors
- What U.S. Environmental Protection Agency greenhouse gas regulation changes mean to you
- More White Papers ...
- Cameron's Turbo-Air 2040 oil-free centrifugal compressor eliminates the need for added purification equipment
- Cameron's Turbo-Air 6040 oil-free centrifugal compressor is designed for PET and high-pressure applications
- Cameron's Turbo-Air centrifugal compressors offer performance and design flexibility for plant and process air applications
- Donaldson's Synteq XP filter elements remove water, oil aerosols and solid particles from compressed air and gas
- Cameron's Turbo Drypak features a centrifugal compressor integrated with a custom heat-of-compression air dryer
- More Products ...
- Compressed Air and Gas Institute offers online learning and technical service center
- Atlas Copco Compressors opens air compressor refurbishment center
- Sign up for the Improving Maintenance of Compressed Air Systems webcast
- World's largest onshore liquefied natural gas compressor mega-train is complete
- Energy-saving seminars focus on compressed air
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers