Home » Compressed Air Manual reflects the trends and developments in the compressed air industry
Compressed Air Manual reflects the trends and developments in the compressed air industry
The Compressed Air Manual is a comprehensive reference book designed to help customers optimize their compressed air systems.
Originally published in the 1970s and now in its seventh edition, the Compressed Air Manual for 2010 includes updates and new content to reflect the latest trends and developments in the compressed air industry.
The Compressed Air Manual is written by engineers, for engineers. For any company that uses compressed air, it is a must-have reference document.
- Parker's air quality test program identifies contamination areas in compressed air systems
- Parker Hannifin's compressed air quality test program reduces equipment downtime and maintenance costs
- Sullair's Stationary Air Power System is designed to meet the demand for oil-free compressed air
- Parker Legris Transair's compressed air piping system reduces energy bills by 60%
- Exair's ETC Cabinet Cooler System keeps electrical enclosures cool while minimizing compressed air use
- More Products ...
- Compressed Air and Gas Institute offers online learning and technical service center
- Sign up for the Improving Maintenance of Compressed Air Systems webcast
- Atlas Copco Compressors opens air compressor refurbishment center
- Compressor-themed e-newsletter is designed for time-challenged maintenance professionals
- Free step-by-step guide points out cost savings in compressed air systems
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers