Home » Enterprise asset management system implementation: Reliability-centered SAP implementation improves productivity
Enterprise asset management system implementation: Reliability-centered SAP implementation improves productivity
Faced with increasingly stringent compliance requirements, rising maintenance costs and decreasing productivity, Felix Velez, Centocor’s then Director of Maintenance Operations and Senior Manager of Maintenance Systems (currently GPSG’s lean director), recognized the plant need to improve operations quickly in order to succeed.
After carefully analyzing various improvement options, Centocor decided to develop a validated, integrated and paperless computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) using SAP.
- Measuring the true value of maintenance activities
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- Enabling the Reliability Centered Maintenance Process
- Asset Management | Supporting lean manufacturing principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management | Plant Services
- Asset Management for the life sciences industry
- More White Papers ...
- Thinkage's MainBoss Advanced maintenance management software runs on Windows systems
- Avantis adds enhancements to enterprise asset management system
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- The Ventyx Asset Suite 7.0 provides enterprise asset management functionality
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- More Products ...
- Special Report: How CMMS/EAM packages are meeting today's maintenance and asset management challenges
- Webcast: Use CMMS and asset management software to improve maintenance planning
- Enterprise asset management and field service management market expected to grow
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Integrating ERP and EAM
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers