Home » How to use projects to master asset management
How to use projects to master asset management
In this white paper, we will discuss how project-based software solutions are essential for asset-intensive industries, and explore the specific ways that project, maintenance and financial functionality must be integrated in an enterprise software tool for information management. This white paper will also address how this information can be leveraged in the company on a macro level for strategic decision-making as well as on a micro level to facilitate technical activities in the maintenance department.
- Understanding the Real Risk For Asset Intensive Industries
- Measuring the true value of maintenance activities
- Enabling the Reliability Centered Maintenance Process
- If you knew how much it cost to run that equipment, could you make better operational and maintenance decisions?
- Asset Management | Supporting lean manufacturing principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management | Plant Services
- More White Papers ...
- Garland's Roof Asset Management Program allows facility managers to proactively maintain their roofing systems
- Zoho's ManageEngine FacilitiesDesk software manages and monitors users' facilities and assets
- Que Centre's customized facilities maintenance management software offers three modules
- The Ventyx Asset Suite 7.0 provides enterprise asset management functionality
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- More Products ...
- Webcast: Use CMMS and asset management software to improve maintenance planning
- Special Report: How CMMS/EAM packages are meeting today's maintenance and asset management challenges
- ABB acquires Mincom to expand enterprise software business
- Enterprise asset management and field service management market expected to grow
- 30 years of asset management software in one webinar
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers