Home » Selecting software for asset information management
Selecting software for asset information management
Any organization involved with large, complex assets needs the right technology to manage the design, construction and commissioning of these assets, and these systems need to carry over into the operations and maintenance (O&M) stages of the asset lifecycle. While enterprise asset management (EAM) involves managing the asset itself, AIM deals with the management of the information about the asset. This white paper addresses not only the importance of AIM to asset management, but also defines some key concepts and reviews the different ways the right enterprise software system can facilitate AIM.
- Key performance indicators that monitor and manage plant maintenance
- Make reliability the focus of the maintenance and operations departments
- Proper operating and maintenance methods should be the rule, not the exception
- Plant Maintenance Portal: Motors
- Plant Maintenance Portal: Predictive Maintenance
- More Articles ...
- Maintenance and calibration of HART field instrumentation
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- Planning and developing effective emergency mass notification strategies for hazardous industrial applications in the post 9/11 era
- Design, Operate and Maintain
- Advanced process control: Quick and easy energy savings
- More White Papers ...
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- Mtelligence Condition Based Monitoring 2.0 helps bridge the information gap between operations and maintenance
- Honeywell's Asset Manager R400 integrates all aspects of plant maintenance and operations
- GE Fanuc's Proficy Maintenance Gateway 2.0 improves real-time operations between production and maintenance teams
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- More Products ...
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Honeywell acquires rights to Shell's operator rounds technology to extend operational excellence to the field worker
- Sinclair Group and Allied Reliability Group create partnership
- Hydro Plant Maintenance and Reliability Conference demonstrates the challenges associated with successful hydro generation and plant operations
- Dig deeper into the maintenance crisis with Joel Leonard, 'The Maintenance Evangelist' of SkillTV.net
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers