Home » Surge testing helps rail company to save drive modules from further failure
Surge testing helps rail company to save drive modules from further failure
A rail company located in Nebraska has had difficulty in accurately diagnosing problems with a motor system. Three identical AC Traction motors are connected to a VFD to create efficient wheel movement. These motors are wired in parallel through phase modules. Each phase module (R, S and T) has connections for each motor for each of the three phases.
- Improving plant production with wireless condition monitoring
- The case for regenerative AC drive motors
- Planning and developing effective emergency mass notification strategies for hazardous industrial applications in the post 9/11 era
- Maintenance and calibration of HART field instrumentation
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- More White Papers ...
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Portal 2.0 provides plants with deployment flexibility and improved machine data analysis
- GE Fanuc's Proficy Maintenance Gateway 2.0 improves real-time operations between production and maintenance teams
- Baldor's VS1 Cooling Tower Drive offers improved reliability, reduced maintenance and energy efficiency
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- More Products ...
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Schneider Electric releases white paper on power system equipment maintenance and servicing requirements for data centers
- Cement manufacturer deploys Visual KPI to deliver real-time plant data directly to managers' and executives' smart phones
- Take the <i>Asset Performance Management</i> benchmark survey
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers