Home » EMAX identifies misfiring transistor in a VDF
EMAX identifies misfiring transistor in a VDF
A utility had four identical VFD driven motors, but one motor exhibited vibration at high frequencies. Was this insulation degradation as the manufacturer suggested or something else? MCE standard and PI tests ruled out insulation problems. Read this case study to learn what the PdMA EMAX tester identified as the problem, how it was repaired and the potential cost avoided.
- Improving plant production with wireless condition monitoring
- The case for regenerative AC drive motors
- Planning and developing effective emergency mass notification strategies for hazardous industrial applications in the post 9/11 era
- Maintenance and calibration of HART field instrumentation
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- More White Papers ...
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Portal 2.0 provides plants with deployment flexibility and improved machine data analysis
- Baldor's VS1 Cooling Tower Drive offers improved reliability, reduced maintenance and energy efficiency
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Service Plans ensure equipment reliability and uptime results
- More Products ...
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Schneider Electric releases white paper on power system equipment maintenance and servicing requirements for data centers
- Cement manufacturer deploys Visual KPI to deliver real-time plant data directly to managers' and executives' smart phones
- Sinclair Group and Allied Reliability Group create partnership
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers