Home » Maximizing asset utilization and quality with intelligence
Maximizing asset utilization and quality with intelligence
Brazilian pulp and paper company Klabin SA had isolated manufacturing monitoring and control applications throughout its 17 plants. To increase asset utilization, reduce waste and improve quality, the firm implemented the SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence application. The integration of this software with manufacturing execution systems and Klabinís core SAP business applications is allowing the firm to save millions of dollars annually.
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- Maintenance and calibration of HART field instrumentation
- Advanced process control: Quick and easy energy savings
- Plant modeling: A first step to early verification of control systems
- Game changer: Visibility, enablement and process innovation for a mobile workforce
- More White Papers ...
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- Meridium's SIS Management module manages the reliability, performance and compliance of critical systems
- PAS' Plant State Suite Version 6.3 offers comprehensive alarm and control-loop performance management
- PAS' Integrity Disaster Recovery solution reduces automation system downtime after a disaster
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- More Products ...
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Cement manufacturer deploys Visual KPI to deliver real-time plant data directly to managers' and executives' smart phones
- Better performing plants mean better performing businesses
- ISPE's <i>GAMP Good Practice Guide: Manufacturing Execution Systems</i> is now available
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers