Home » Enabling the lean enterprise: A three-tiered approach to improving your operations
Enabling the lean enterprise: A three-tiered approach to improving your operations
Recently, many businesses have used lean principles to move from a decentralized corporate management mode to a hybrid model — recognizing that different functions require different levels of centralized management to be efficient and effective.
An effective lean transformation eliminates more than the most obvious areas of wasted time and resource. A farsighted, lean agenda leverages a tiered enterprise architecture addressing the unique requirements of various business processes.
A leaner operation, driven by optimized processes at every level, will pay out immediate cost reductions and ultimately improve your competitiveness in a recovering economy.
- Maintenance and calibration of HART field instrumentation
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- Five ways to reduce the cost of your industrial vehicle fleet
- Personnel functional safety certification: Not all programs are created equal
- Planning and developing effective emergency mass notification strategies for hazardous industrial applications in the post 9/11 era
- More White Papers ...
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Portal 2.0 provides plants with deployment flexibility and improved machine data analysis
- Trimble's GIS-based office and handheld asset maintenance inspection solution for utilities
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Service Plans ensure equipment reliability and uptime results
- More Products ...
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Better performing plants mean better performing businesses
- Schneider Electric releases white paper on power system equipment maintenance and servicing requirements for data centers
- Webcast highlights the top strategies for asset performance management
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers