Home » Avoid devastating electrical arc flash accidents by following these safety standards
Avoid devastating electrical arc flash accidents by following these safety standards
Five to 10 times per day in the United States, a worker is severely injured or killed in an electrical arc flash accident. Other electrical incidents also can injure workers; these typically involve accidental contact with energized parts that result in shock and electrocution. This white paper illustrates safety standards you can follow to avoid electrical arc flash accidents and more.
- Paradigm shift requires look at plant electrical infrastructure
- Plant Maintenance Portal: Safety
- A formal integrated systems approach can reduce asset management costs
- Take the first step on the path to electrical safety and reliability
- Raise reliability in your power distribution with creative approaches
- More Articles ...
- Arc-Flash Analysis — Utility System Parameters Critical for Accurate PPE
- Electrical safety refined by the Risk Control Hierarchy
- Control and condition monitoring of reciprocating compressors
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- Planning and developing effective emergency mass notification strategies for hazardous industrial applications in the post 9/11 era
- More White Papers ...
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- Rockwell's Allen-Bradley Centerline 2100 MCC with ArcShield provides personnel safety and arc flash protection
- Meridium's SIS Management module manages the reliability, performance and compliance of critical systems
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Portal 2.0 provides plants with deployment flexibility and improved machine data analysis
- Grace Engineered Products' Active GracePort Ethernet switch was designed with electrical safety in mind
- More Products ...
- PEARL Electrical Safety and Reliability Conference and Exhibition offers hands-on training
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Electrical service helps facility managers implement electrical safety best practices
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Seminars target improving plant safety and reducing arc flash hazards
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers