Home » Manufacturing Insights (IDC) Paper: Optimizing the global manufacturing network
Manufacturing Insights (IDC) Paper: Optimizing the global manufacturing network
Read what Simon Ellis, IDC's practice director for supply chain strategies, says about how network planning and execution applications can play a critical role for the best-in-class manufacturing network.
- An IT perspective of control systems security
- Planning and developing effective emergency mass notification strategies for hazardous industrial applications in the post 9/11 era
- Measuring the true value of maintenance activities
- Maintenance and calibration of HART field instrumentation
- Game changer: Visibility, enablement and process innovation for a mobile workforce
- More White Papers ...
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Portal 2.0 provides plants with deployment flexibility and improved machine data analysis
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- Meridium's SIS Management module manages the reliability, performance and compliance of critical systems
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Service Plans ensure equipment reliability and uptime results
- More Products ...
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Webcast: Use CMMS and asset management software to improve maintenance planning
- Dig deeper into the maintenance crisis with Joel Leonard, 'The Maintenance Evangelist' of SkillTV.net
- Better performing plants mean better performing businesses
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers