Home » Minimum supply wire size recommendations for compressor packages
Minimum supply wire size recommendations for compressor packages
Safety is the driving force in the determination of minimum recommended supply wire sizes for variable-speed compressor packages. With this in mind, all wire size recommendations should be based on meeting, or exceeding, the minimum requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Turck's D-Size powerfast modular wiring system handles high-current applications
- Turck's A-Size powerfast connectors handle high-current applications
- Kaeser Compressors
- Cameron's Turbo-Air Cooled 2000 centrifugal compressor features air-to-air cooling technology
- Kaeser Compressors' Sigma Control 2 features communication and control options
- More Products ...
- Manufacturers continue to experience supply chain disruption
- World's largest onshore liquefied natural gas compressor mega-train is complete
- Report provides manufacturing blueprint to build out domestic wind energy supply chain and create U.S. manufacturing jobs
- Hitachi opens U.S. compressor facility
- Atlas Copco Compressors opens air compressor refurbishment center
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers