Distributed I/O and remote I/O solution improves performance and reliability
In central New York state, recent upgrades at a municipal water plant have provided the means for operators to enhance their process for meeting the water quality needs of customers. As part of the upgrades, the facility modernized its control system utilizing a distributed I/O and remote I/O solution. This technology reduced wiring costs for field instrumentation while improving operational readiness and reliability.
- Clark Solutions' CSLFC ultrasonic flow transmitters are designed for water systems and green technology applications
- NLB's Saflex 3000 semi-automated water jet system has wireless remote controls
- Mokon's Hydrotherm circulating water temperature control system is available with an E+ Energy Savings Package
- Yokogawa's Centum VP Release 5 integrated production control system helps customers realize the ideal plant
- Honeywell's vendor-neutral process control suite allows users to centrally monitor and control process control systems
- More Products ...
- Honeywell acquires rights to Shell's operator rounds technology to extend operational excellence to the field worker
- Number of security incidents continues to increase
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Distributed control systems business recovered in 2010
- Rockwell Automation acquires SoftSwitching Technologies
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers