Contact block performance/selection
A combination of many factors affect the dependability, life expectancy, and suitability of a contact block in any given application. Understanding the most important of those factors can help you select the best switch for your needs. In the pages that follow you'll gain a basic understanding of switch materials and properties, and how they affect switch performance.
- Phoenix Contact's UT series of screw-clamp terminal blocks comes in a three-level version
- Phoenix Contact expands its range of push-in terminal blocks with the addition of 1.5 mm2 and 4 mm2 variants
- Phoenix Contact's UT 6-TMC M circuit breakers combine fuse terminal blocks with thermal-magnetic circuit breakers
- Phoenix Contact's PSR-TRISAFE safety controller monitors entire safety circuits
- Phoenix Contact's SFNT unmanaged switches operate across a wide temperature range
- More Products ...
- xplore New Automation Award competition now open to American engineering students
- Cyber-security recommendations for automation networks
- Globalization will drive automation systems market for discrete industries growth
- ISA launches standards committee on building automation
- Attend the Automation Technology in Process Manufacturing conference
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers