Evolving best practices through simulation-based training: Training the field operator of the future
Simulators are widely recognized as essential to process control training as they facilitate the propagation of a company's standard operating procedures (SOPs). This paper explores the use of process control simulators by Chevron Products Company to challenge existing corporate SOPs and to help achieve improvements in overall production performance.
- Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
- GE Fanuc's Proficy Process Systems 1.6 is a fully-integrated process control system
- Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
- Meridium's SIS Management module manages the reliability, performance and compliance of critical systems
- Emerson Process Management expands its Fisher control valve series to include the NotchFlo DST valve and Fisher DST Trim
- More Products ...
- Asset management growth driven by promise of reduced costs and improved performance
- Elevate and certify your planners, supervisors and maintenance coordinators to peak performance levels
- Sinclair Group and Allied Reliability Group create partnership
- Cement manufacturer deploys Visual KPI to deliver real-time plant data directly to managers' and executives' smart phones
- EYESim gaming simulator allows operators 3-D access to process control
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers