Voices: Fundamentals Series
gear boxes This tutorial provides practical and implementable strategies for getting twice the life from your gear boxes, which is largely a matter of how well you lubricate them. Brought to you by Des-Case, this tutorial explains why gears wear out and fail, and discusses the importance of lubrication selection for each machine, with a focus on how to develop PMs for applying and maintaining lubricants and how to modify machines to facilitate lubricant application.Read More
More from this author...
- May 27, 2015In this video, get an overview of best practices to employ when collecting oil analysis information.
- Nov 21, 2014Real time resource management can be accomplished with the fully integrated four module resource management suite.
- Nov 21, 2014This tutorial will provide an overview of conveyor design, torque, conveyor system layout and installation, troubleshooting and safety considerations.
- Nov 12, 2014In this closed door electrical safety fundamental, we first identify the importance for understanding and following safety policies.
- Oct 9, 2014This presentation will examine the electrical workplace safety standards as documented in the NFPA 70E 2012 edition, as well as the enforcement of those standards by OSHA.
- Oct 9, 2014Many production facilities have a significant number of dust collectors. Many have continuing problems with short bag life and low-pressure problems at the furthest points from the central air system.
- May 29, 2014With a goal of understanding how to use thermal imaging to check electrical systems, this 20-minute Plant Services Fundamental reviews facts and figures of electrical safety.
- May 20, 2014This presentation by Randy Barnett will addresses concerns about electrical safety and arc flash.
- May 19, 2014In this Plant Services Knowledge Base Series, Charles Dix, account manager with Holland Industrial, speaks about motor reliability.
- Apr 11, 2014Identify the potential hazards that can be present during energized work and how these hazards may be avoided.
- Apr 4, 2014Find out why you should conduct an arc flash hazard analysis, develop an understanding of the process from pre- to post- analysis and leave with an action plan for getting your arc flash hazard analysis done.
- Sep 18, 2013This Fundamentals Series presentation offers an overview of friction's affects on lubrication.
- Sep 17, 2013This Fundamentals Series presentation offers a look into Chrysler's state-of-the-art assembly plant in Belvidere, Illinois.
- Jun 14, 2013This Fundamentals Series presentation offers an overview of lockout/tagout (LOTO) and how to prevent workplace injuries.