Red Lion's Sixnet RAM 9000 industrial cellular RTU monitors remote assets
Red Lion Controls' Sixnet series RAM 9000 industrial cellular RTU is designed for monitoring and controlling remote assets and processes in extreme conditions.
The RAM 9000 combines built-in I/O and active GPS with multiple serial and Ethernet ports to securely monitor remote devices via 4G LTE cellular communications. The RAM 9000 provides a seamless network extension to remote locations.
Features of the RAM 9000 include:
- High-density on-board I/O (two digital inputs, two digital outputs, three analog inputs and one relay output) lowers total system cost
- Active GPS receiver automatically tracks device location information
- Routing capabilities provide reliable, secure communication
- Separate RS-232 and RS-485 ports offer remote connectivity to serial devices
- USB host port allows for the connection of external peripherals such as I/O, bluetooth and more