United Air Specialists' pleated bag filter replaces traditional filter bags and cages
Developed to replace traditional filter bags and cages, United Air Specialists' pleated bag filter has a one-piece construction design which allows it to be used in new systems or as a simple retrofit in existing bag house equipment for improved system performance.
Features of UAS pleated bag filters include:
- ProPulse expanded polytetrafluoruethylene (ePTFE) surface-loading technology with resistance to moisture and release characteristics
- Increased filtration media efficiency
- 2-3 times filtration media surface area per filter
- Shorter more compact filters that reduce inlet abrasion and provide larger drop out area under filters
- Lower initial and operating pressure drop
- Available in a variety of configurations for top-load, bottom-load and oval styles with multiple filter media options including ePTFE and spunbond polyester. High temperature media and configurations also available.