Albeo's HX-Series high bay is certified to UL standards
Albeo Technologies' HX-Series high bay is designed to deliver increased options and more light per module, along with the same features of the H-Series, including modular construction, thermal protection, field changeable lens, optimized glare control, and wireless control.
The HX-Series product family is included on the DesignLights Consortium (DLC) product listing and certified to UL 8750 standard for all configurations. The HX-Series is currently available in one to six light bar modules, representing a range from 6,000 through 75,000 lumens.
The HX-Series’ options, accessories, and configurations include:
- Standard, High Output and Very High Output lumen packages
- Diffuse Aisle Optic Lens to reduce LED glare where needed in 1- and 2-module fixture applications
- Expanded options and compatibility with third-party wireless controls, to give customers more options for specific or unique lighting applications
- Increased options for motion sensors, daylight harvesters and multi-sensors like motion/daylight combinations, all capable of on/off switching and high/low dimming
- Options for the use of a single 0-10 volt control among multiple fixtures in a daisy-chain wiring scheme
- Additional standard cord lengths and plug adaptors