Yokogawa's RotaMass LR dual bent tube Coriolis mass flow meter measures both liquids and gasses
Yokogawa's RotaMass LR dual bent tube Coriolis mass flow meter is designed to be self-draining and to measure both liquids and gasses. The mass flow measurement spans from 0-40 kg/h. The accuracy is ±0.15% for liquids and ±0.5% for gasses.
The Rotamass LR employs a dual bent tube design that optimally decouples the core measuring element from process vibration that can cause fluctuating zero stability and decrease measurement accuracy. When fluid density changes, a single tube Coriolis flow meter can become imbalanced and start to behave like an emitter. The Rotamass LR remains balanced due to the equal mass change in both tubes and the absence of interference from the process piping. By design, it is insensitive to fluctuations in the ambient temperature and achieves excellent zero stability under changing process conditions. The two tubes are made from C-22 alloy, which is less susceptible to thermal expansion than conventional stainless steel.
The measurement of tube temperature plays a key role in mass flow and density measurements. Normally, it is more difficult to measure temperature with Coriolis flow meters that have tubes with a smaller surface area. The Rotamass LR solves this problem by using an inline temperature sensor, ensuring exact and fast measurements in process temperatures ranging from -50°C to +150°C, a unique feature in the low flow Coriolis flow meter market.
- Yokogawa's Centum VP Release 5 integrated production control system helps customers realize the ideal plant
- Yokogawa's Fast/Tools R9.05 SCADA suite brings together process management infrastructure and ecosystem support
- Yokogawa's CL420 Clamp-on Process Meter measures 0-120 mA DC process control signals without breaking the loop
- Yokogawa's AXW magnetic flow meter is designed for industrial process lines
- Yokogawa's EJX910A Multivariable Transmitter offers additional volumetric flow units, and improved flow and test functions
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »