ITW Vortec's Dual Action personal air conditioner helps combat extreme temperatures
ITW Vortec's Dual Action personal air conditioner is designed to help workers fend off the effects of working in extreme temperatures. The Dual Action PAC is coupled with a lightweight vest, which is built to deliver either cool or warm air to the wearer’s torso and neck. By wearing the vest and PAC, industrial employees working in extreme temperatures can avoid the negative impact of low temperatures in winter as well as heat stress and fatigue in the summer.
Workers can adjust the Dual Action PAC to provide either heating or cooling. The Dual Action PAC provides air temperatures ranging from 30 °F to 120 °F. The diffuse air vests are available in three sizes to accommodate a range of body types. The flame-retardant vest permits full range of motion with no airflow restrictions. The material does not absorb sweat or other contaminants. The vest can be worn under other protective clothing and feature a collar that can be unfolded to deliver airflow to the neck and face.
- 3M's Peltor X earmuffs provide noise reduction up to 31 dB
- Allegro Industries' Liftbak provides ergonomic lifting support
- Magid's disposable respirators feature increased safety and comfort features
- 3M introduces five new lines of personal protective equipment
- 3M's SecureFit Protective Eyewear features pressure diffusion temple technology for improved safety
- Honeywell's Uvex AcoustiMaxx Stereo Bluetooth eyewear provides impact protection with hands-free communication
- All products »