Viega's MegaPress and MegaPressG systems make water-tight and air-tight connections in seconds
Viega's MegaPress and MegaPressG systems are designed for installing schedule 5 - schedule 40 black iron pipe in sizes 1/2 inch to 2 inches. They are engineered to make water-tight and air-tight connections in under seven seconds. The systems are now available in professional distribution channels throughout the U.S.
The Viega MegaPress and MegaPressG systems use modern cold press connections for pipe installation. Over 200 fittings are available for both systems, ranging in sizes from 1/2 inch to 2 that include elbows, couplings, reducers, tees, reducing tees, threaded adapters and unions. The systems use a stainless steel grip ring with an EPDM sealing element for the Viega MegaPress system, or HNBR for the Viega MegaPressG system, along with a stainless steel separator ring that is designed to ensure the sealing element and grip ring perform at maximum capacity.
The Viega MegaPress and MegaPressG systems are made to be easy to use, flameless and environmentally friendly. The systems perform in both new installations and retrofit projects. The Smart Connect feature provides a way for installers to identify connections that need pressing, so that they are not missed.
Viega’s MegaPress system is FM compliant for fire sprinkler applications and ASME B31 compliant for pressure and boiler piping, and the MegaPressG system is CSA LC4 compliant for fuel gas and oil applications.
- Viega's ProPress three-piece stainless steel ball valves have a machined ISO 5211 mounting pad for actuators or operators
- Viega's ECO-Pipe is available for the ProPress stainless system
- Viega's stainless steel transition fittings connect the ProPress system to existing piping systems
- Viega's ProPress system flamelessly joins stainless steel piping
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »