Uponor's Ecoflex Pipe features hePEX plus barrier tubing
Uponor's ASTM Ecoflex features hePEX plus barrier tubing surrounded by closed-cell, PEX-foam insulation and covered by a waterproof, corrugated HDPE jacket. It is available in continuous lengths up to 600 feet, and uses either Uponor’s ProPEX fittings or WIPEX dezincification-resistant (DZR) brass compression fittings.
Ecoflex is available in single and twin configurations which feature one or two hePEX plus service pipes, respectively. The long coil lengths eliminate most buried connections and pipe joints.
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »