Tel-Tru's temperature transmitters offer configurations for RTD Pt100 or J, K, T, or E thermocouple inputs
Tel-Tru's factory-calibrated analog temperature transmitters offer configurations for RTD Pt100 or J, K, T, or E thermocouple inputs, all with linear loop powered 4-20mA output.
Tel-Tru Temperature Transmitters can be DIN rail mounted or mounted into industry-standard connection heads. 20-turn potentiometers are built to allow fine adjustment of zero and span. The fixed-range temperature transmitters offer accuracy and are available in a variety of configurations.
Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »