Sullair's V250S Single-Stage Rotary Screw Air Compressors offer a choice of three variable speed drive models
Sullair's V250S Single-Stage Rotary Screw Air Compressors offer a choice of three variable speed drive models ranging from 250 to 350 HP, with capacities of 1,085 to 1,580 cfm, and pressures of 100 to 125 psig. All three models are available with Sullair's WS Microprocessor Control System.
Sullair's Variable Speed Drive system is designed to match compressor speed with air demand for maximum operating efficiency and lower energy costs. The Sullair V250S VSD Single-Stage Compressor features the same footprint and operating characteristics as comparable Sullair constant-speed models. Sullair's WS Microprocessor Controller is programmed to monitor all necessary functions, including protection from abnormalities. It also provides a WSPC interface for service diagnostics and trending capabilities.
- Sullair's E900H Electric Portable Air Compressor is more cost efficient than diesel-driven compressors
- Sullair's S-energy Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressor is built for energy efficiency
- Sullair's PristineFG synthetic food-grade lubricant is designed for rotary compressors
- Sullair's Stationary Air Power System is designed to meet the demand for oil-free compressed air
- Sullair's SSRC Refrigerated Cycling Compressed Air Dryer reduces power consumption and saves energy costs
- All products »
- La-Man's Refrigerated Air Dryers use a 3-in-1 heat exchanger
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Exair's 1-inch Flat Super Air Nozzle maximizes airflow while reducing noise
- Boge's S-3 series screw compressor is built for efficiency
- Exair's 54-inch Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity
- Camfil Farr APC's HemiPleat eXtreme nano fiber filter offers high filtration efficiencies
- All products »