Spirax Sarco's CS10 steam separator is designed for steam integrity
Spirax Sarco's CS10 Clean Steam Separator features an enhanced surface finish as standard. The separator has been engineered to overcome problems associated with wet steam and ensure the correct quality of steam is supplied to the point of use.
Constructed of 316L stainless steel, the CS10 is fully traceable. It is designed to exceed the steam dryness value of 0.95 and features a removable internal baffle to facilitate periodic de-rouging and inspection.
The CS10 is engineered in accordance with the latest standard of ASME BPE guide for the biopharmaceutical, food, and medical industries. All elastomers are FDA regulation CFR 21, paragraph 177, section 2600 and USP class VI.
- Spirax Sarco's Pivotrol PTF4 pressure powered condensate pump covers a wide pressure range
- Spirax Sarco's RediHeat produces hot water within ±4° F of the set temperature
- Spirax Sarco's BTS7.1 stainless steel clean steam trap withstands corrosion from steam applications
- Spirax Sarco's VLM10 inline vortex flowmeter provides mass, volumetric and energy flow measurement
- Spirax Sarco's Steam DesignPro software helps users design and model HVAC steam systems
- All products »
- ITW Vortec's Vortex A/C Enclosure Coolers are built to conserve compressed air
- Mokon's Iceman Low Temperature chillers are available with lower operating temperatures
- Grieve's No. 1028 electric cabinet features shelves on rollers for easy access
- Grieve's No. 889 is a 350 ºF gas-heated walk-in oven
- TLV's P21S ver. C PowerDyne steam trap reduces blockage in copper tracing
- MacroAir's AirElite fan is designed for improved performance and quiet operation
- All products »