Sensorex's TX-3000 pH/mV Transmitter monitors changes in process fluids
Sensorex’s TX-3000 pH/mV Transmitter monitors changes in process fluids, displaying pH or oxidation reduction potential (ORP, measured in mV), and temperature for more accurate control.
The line-powered TX-3000 can be user programmed on-site to measure either pH or ORP (Redox). Its dual-output design, with an isolated (0)4 – 20mA output for pH or ORP readings and one for temperature measurement, eliminates the need for a separate temperature transmitter. A backlit LCD screen displays both parameters simultaneously, and two adjustable Hi/Lo relay contacts deliver results to automated process control systems.
With an extended pH measurement range of -2.00 to 16.00, the TX-3000 is suitable for a full range of applications. The NEMA 4x, IP65 enclosure can be wall, panel, or pipe mounted. The TX-3000 can be programmed on-site with its push-button interface. The unit can be password protected for secure installations.
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »