SKF's Machine Condition Indicator tracks basic machine health
SKF's Machine Condition Indicator is a vibration and temperature monitoring device designed for rotating machinery with constant operating conditions. It provides the ability to track basic machine health on assets that are not currently being monitored on a regular basis.
The SKF Machine Condition Indicator periodically makes two types of vibration measurement. Velocity measurements are made to keep track of overall machine health and highlight potential problems relating to misalignment and imbalance. Enveloped acceleration measurements are used to detect possible bearing degradation. In addition, the device monitors machine operating temperature. The SKF Machine Condition Indicator also features built-in intelligence for measurement evaluations and to avoid false alarms, with an alarm status visually indicated via three LED’s. The indicator is fixed to the machine and runs on battery.
- MRC end covers for Marathon bearing units eliminate exposed shaft ends
- SKF's System 24 automatic lubrication system delivers a continuous supply of lubricant
- SKF's Separator Filter Dryer delivers contaminant-free compressed air
- SKF's Speedi-Sleeve seals worn or damaged shafts
- SKF's DryLube Bearings eliminate the need for grease relubrication
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »