MRC end covers for Marathon bearing units eliminate exposed shaft ends
MRC end covers for Marathon series bearing units introduce solutions to eliminate exposed shaft ends and promote compliance with increasingly stringent health and safety regulations. Covers have been designed for a wide range of Marathon bearing unit types and provide a secure fit to help prevent dislocation during aggressive high-pressure washdowns.
MRC Marathon end covers feature a drain option to reduce risks of increased bacteria counts resulting from internally trapped water. Drainage holes can be opened as required.
The end covers suit Marathon composite or stainless steel bearing housings in a variety of mounting styles and can accommodate shaft diameters from ¾ in. / 20mm to 1-1/2 in. / 40mm. All end covers have been tested to withstand 100 bar pressure wash to achieve the highest levels of security in service.
- SKF's Machine Condition Indicator tracks basic machine health
- SKF's System 24 automatic lubrication system delivers a continuous supply of lubricant
- SKF's Separator Filter Dryer delivers contaminant-free compressed air
- SKF's Speedi-Sleeve seals worn or damaged shafts
- SKF's DryLube Bearings eliminate the need for grease relubrication
- All products »
- Amacoil/Uhing RS8 drive runs on a threadless 8mm diameter shaft
- WS Hampshire's Ryertex S/T material can contain built-in lubricants
- U.S. Motors' Silver Bullet Stainless Steel Motor offers increased horsepower
- Siemens' Simogear geared motor is built for energy efficiency
- Baldor's Super White Washdown Duty motor can endure washdowns on a regular basis
- Metcar Grade M-58 is approved by FDA for food and pharmaceutical applications
- All products »