Predictive Sensor Technology's Wireless Type K Thermocouple Transmitter helps control critical temperature parameters
Predictive Sensor Technology (PST) introduces its Wireless Type K Thermocouple Transmitter (PST-TCK), which alerts the user via text or email when pre-set targets are reached. Use of wireless thermocouple monitoring from PST helps control critical temperature parameters and eliminate surprise changes in conditions detrimental to the process. The PST (PST-TCK) also monitors and saves the condition history of the process to verify quality or enable adherence to manufacturing requirements or standards.
The PST TC-K Thermocouple Transmitter can read and transmit up to three customer-supplied thermocouple inputs. A miniature flat two-pin connector allows connection to a variety of thermo-couple sensors. The TC-K detects a temperature range of -328° F to 2462° F, (-200° C to 1350° C). The transmitter’s resolution is 1.8° F/1° C with accuracy of ±1%. The 900 MHz transmitter uses a clear channel assessment approach. Data is typically transmitted once every 20 seconds, but custom update rates are available from the factory.
Predictive Sensor Technology
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »