Omron's D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches are available with 4, 5 or 6 contacts
Omron's D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches are available with four, five or six contacts. The IP67-rated D4SL-N can be mounted in four different directions without needing to rotate the head. Two wiring methods minimize wiring time and make possible one-touch attachment and removal. LED indicators allow users to check switch status from any direction. D4SL-N safety switches are built to deliver a minimum of 1 million operations and offer a minimum key holding force of 1,300 N.
D4SL-N switches are available with two types of wiring. Connector-type wiring models feature a connector cable that reduces the potential for mis-wiring and allows switch replacement in the event a switch is damaged. Terminal block-type models include a detachable terminal block that is designed to increase wiring efficiency.
Six-contact versions of the D4SL-N safety switch enable users to independently monitor door open/closed status, as well as solenoid on/off status, from a single switch. An optional slide key prevents workers from becoming trapped inside the hazardous area, without having to use a padlock.
Omron Scientific Technologies Inc.
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »