Nord-Lock's X-series washer provides improved bolt security
Nord-Lock's X-series washer is designed to combine Nord-Lock’s wedge-locking protection against spontaneous bolt loosening (due to vibration and dynamic loads) with a spring effect that protects against slackening due to settlement and relaxation.
Each washer pair has cams on one side and radial teeth on the opposite side to secure the bolted joint with tension instead of friction. The Nord-Lock X-series washers’ conical shape also creates an elastic reserve in the bolted joint to compensate for the loss of preload and prevent slackening.
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
- All products »