Nissan's Platinum II Nomad Series lift truck can be used both indoors and outdoors
Nissan Forklift’s Platinum II Nomad Series lift truck can be used both indoors and outdoors. Built on a smaller frame, Nissan Forklift’s Nomad Series lift truck rides on solid pneumatic tires, which are designed to provide the ability to use the indoor truck outside on improved surfaces.
The Nomad Series is powered by Nissan’s K21 engine. Nomad Series forklifts are equipped with a standard seat-actuated operator presence system that automatically locks lifting and tilting when the operator exits the truck. The models also offer a range of standard features for operator comfort and efficiency. A range of optional equipment offerings are available to customize the Nomad Series forklifts for specific applications and preferences.
Nissan Forklift Corporation
- Nissan Forklift's Platinum OP Series order picker features Ergolift
- Nissan Forklift's APX Advanced AC-Powered Walkie Pallet Truck is rated at 4,000 pounds capacity
- Nissan Forklift's GO6 Series forklift truck lifts loads of up to 17,500 pounds and heights of up to 26 feet
- Nissan Forklift's Platinum QX Series 80-volt electric lift trucks use 100% AC power
- All products »
- Nova FPU series dock seals provide positive foam seal and wiping action against truck sides
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- All products »