The Netherlocks Power Wrench portable valve actuator can operate multiple valves
The Netherlocks Power Wrench portable valve actuator facilitates operation of manual valves for process industry employees while contributing to safe working conditions. It is capable of opening and closing any size, type or number of manually operated valves.
The Power Wrench connects to valves by a bolt-on universal drive plate, allowing a single Power Wrench to operate multiple valves. It is pneumatically powered (4-7 bar) and safe for use in applications where explosive and/or flammable liquids or gasses are present.
An integrated safety lever and throttle valve enforce two-handed operation of the Power Wrench, eliminating the possibility of injury during usage even at maximum power. Variable speed control allows operation at the user’s comfort level.
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »