NLB's Torrent 50 tank cleaning head delivers 3-D water jet action
NLB's Torrent 50 tank cleaning head delivers 3-D water jet action with the force of 600 hp water, and fits through a tank or reactor opening as small as 6 inches (15 cm).
The Torrent 50, rated for pressures up to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar) and flows to 50 gpm (183 lm), has two water jets that spin vertically while the head spins horizontally. The process is engineered to be fast, productive and environmentally friendly, and eliminates any need for personnel to enter the vessel.
The Torrent 50 has a stainless steel body that is designed to be rugged, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. It also features an improved seal design that is easier to change than the seals in older 3-D heads while providing longer life, and a magnetic brake system to control the rotation speed.
- NLB's Typhoon 10 series self-rotating tube cleaning nozzles feature a maximum flow of 20 gpm
- NLB's 605 series of water jet pump units can convert to a variety of operating pressures
- NLB's semi-automated Saflex 2000 cleans tube bundles four times faster
- NLB's Rotating Line Moles offer users more than 40 choices to clean pipes and tubes with high-pressure water
- NLB's Saflex 3000 semi-automated water jet system has wireless remote controls
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »