LEDtronics' CFL-style, right-angle-illumination LED lamps improve energy efficiency
LEDtronics has announced a family of CFL-style, right-angle-illumination LED lamps with dual- or quadpin GX23, G24Q and G24D bases. The LEDGX23D, LEDG24Q and LEDG24D series are available in any combination of five or seven watts; two voltage ranges of 120-to-240VAC and 240-to-277VAC; white colors 2800K ‘Halogen’ White, 3200K Warm White or 4100K Natural White; different base styles, and different configurations and numbers of pins.
The LEDtronics series of LED lamps replace CFLs in all directional lighting applications. They provide illumination at a viewing angle of 110 degrees.
The CFL-replacing series of LED lamps are available in configurations that consume only five watts and replace CFLs up to 13 watts, or use seven watts and replace CFLs up to 23 watts. Depending on color temperature and bulb wattage, the lamps provide around 350 to 575 lumens of directional light.
The solid-state design of the LED lamps is engineered to render them impervious to electrical and mechanical shock, vibration, frequent switching and environmental extremes. They have faster turn-on and reaction time compared to compact fluorescent lamps yet provide comparable luminous intensity and pure wavelength light for a more uniform and steady illumination with neither halation nor flickering.
- LEDtronics' T5 tube-style LED lamps are designed to reduce power consumption
- LEDtronics' bayonet-base 6/7 LED cluster lamps replace incandescent bulbs
- LEDtronics' LED15T4 -SIW-120A T4 tube bulb offers 23 lumens and a spherical candela of 1.84
- LEDtronics' direct incandescent-replacement R16 LED Reflector Lamps feature a 26-millimeter medium screw base
- LEDtronics' ETL-listed LED tube light fixtures help companies minimize their ecological footprint
- All products »
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »