Hamilton Caster's Ultralast wheels feature a new polyurethane material
Hamilton Caster's Ultralast wheels are built to last — even under heavy loads and with continuous, higher speed use. The wheels are made from polyurethane materials and are designed to roll smoothly with loads up to 7,200 pounds. The new polyurethane material is engineered to minimize the heat buildup that can cause traditional polyurethane wheels to fail.
The wheels are available in two standard designs. Standard Ultralast has a 3/8-inch-thick tread that is chemically bonded to a cast iron center. Super Ultralast wheels incorporate a 1-inch tread molded to a forged steel center. Custom wheel combinations are also available. The Ultralast polyurethane can be molded to Hamilton’s cast iron, forged steel and aluminum centers on finished sizes ranging from 3 ¼ inch to 20 inches in diameter.
Ultralast wheels’ liquid cast polyurethane measure 93-94 on the Shore durometer scale with a tensile strength of 6500 psi and a Bashore rebound of 57%.
- Nova RF Series Dock Shelters minimize pressure on building walls during loading and unloading
- Frommelt Safety's Guardian Defender automated barrier door protects employees from hazards
- Toyota's 8-Series large diesel lift truck line offers fuel-saving features
- Standard-Knapp's Pic-N-Place module simulates human arms for smooth movement
- Nova FPHU Series Seals accommodate larger dock doors
- Presto's XBP portable electric scissor lifts transport and lift loads to a convenient height
- All products »