General Tools and Instruments' Digital Refrigerant Leak Detector senses EPA-approved refrigerants
General Tools and Instruments' Digital Refrigerant Leak Detector (RLD400) is built to detect all commercially available HFC, HFO, HC, HCFC and CFC refrigerant gases, including many new ozone layer-friendly blends, such as R-22 and R-1234yf, approved under the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).
This instrument is suitable for inspecting and maintaining mobile and stationary air conditioners, refrigerators, chillers and heat pumps. It meets SAE J2791 and J2913 standards and European standard EN14624.
Among the RLD400’s features are the lifespan of its proprietary semiconductor sensor — more than 300 hours of operation or 10 years normal use — and sensitivities of 0.05 oz./year (1.4 g/year) to R-134a and 0.025 oz./year (0.7g/year) to R-22. Three sensitivity levels let users choose the right level for specific environments. Triple-redundant leak indication — a loud, fast beep; a flashing LED; and a relative digital leak size readout — help identify and characterize leaks in any setting. The RLD400’s automatic calibration and reset ensures accurate leak readings not distorted by ambient levels. In addition, a leak test vial containing a refrigerant sample allows users to confirm the instrument is operating correctly.
General Tools and Instruments
- General Tools and Instruments' Predator Thermal Imaging Cameras can detect temperature differences from a distance
- General's iBorescope allows users to view, capture and save images to an iPad or iPhone
- General Tools and Instruments' SeaScopes feature waterproof grips, monitors and camera-tipped probes
- General Tools and Instruments' USB Humidity/Temperature Data Loggers monitor HVACR installations
- General Tools and Instruments' Seeker 280 Ruggedized Video Inspection System helps users visually inspect inaccessible or hazardous areas
- All products »
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Exair's 1-inch Flat Super Air Nozzle maximizes airflow while reducing noise
- Boge's S-3 series screw compressor is built for efficiency
- Exair's 54-inch Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity
- Camfil Farr APC's HemiPleat eXtreme nano fiber filter offers high filtration efficiencies
- Exair’s Pico Super Air Nozzle provides precision blowoff
- All products »