Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer coating is an all-purpose aromatic urethane with non-lifting properties that make it a suitable primer for urethane topcoats.
The primer is made to offer adhesion to properly prepared metal surfaces. Its resistance to mild industrial fumes and light chemical conditions makes it well suited for aging industrial roofs in need of restoration. It is designed for application to stainless steel, galvanized metals, Galvalume-coated metals, copper, aluminum, and Kynar-coated metal roof systems.
Metal roof surfaces can be prepared for the primer by cleaning with a Tri Sodium Phosphate (TSP) cleaning agent or with a non-toxic biodegradable industrial cleaning solution.
- Garland's Quick-Slope modified acrylic cementitious material is an alternative to drains or crickets
- Garland's Roof Asset Management Program allows facility managers to proactively maintain their roofing systems
- Garland's Tuff-Flash liquid flashing system is a single-component liquid-applied mastic
- Garland's White-Knight Plus/White-Stallion Plus roof restoration line is a reflective, single-component aliphatic urethane membrane
- Garland's GreenShield vegetative roof is available in movable, interlocking container modules
- All products »
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- General's iBorescope allows users to view, capture and save images to an iPad or iPhone
- AutomationDirect's Knipex pliers are available in a variety of styles
- All products »