GE's SG Series Uninterruptable Power Supply receives the EPA's Energy Star certification
GE's SG Series Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) with eBoost technology has received the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star certification. The certification includes the SG Series 300-750 kVA modules and is the first three-phase UPS in the industry to receive this recognition.
The SG Series UPS is engineered to provide reliable back-up power to mission-critical facilities. GE’s eBoost software is designed to increase UPS operating efficiency from 92-94% in double conversion mode, up to 99% in multi-mode operation, and is designed to improve data center overall efficiency as measured by PUE.
- GE's Medium Voltage LIS Retrofit solution reduces arc flash incident energy levels
- GE's Evolution Series Switchboard combines full selective coordination and arc flash protection
- GE's PACSystems RXi platform provides machine-to-machine connections
- GE's Proficy Historian 4.5 solution is designed to collect, aggregate and organize data
- GE's AF-600 F11 Redundant Drive is designed for applications where a full- or reduced-voltage bypass cannot be used
- All products »
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »